Where can I buy refills?
Most standard 100ft rolls will fit your E-ZEEWRAP® dispensers. Refills are available online from E-ZEEWRAP®.com manufactures, 1-800 MOR WRAP (667-9727)
In the USA: Some Ace Hardware stores carry E-ZEEWRAP®, and all ACE stores can order E-ZEEWRAP®.
In Canada: Major retailers like Co-op, Home Hardware, Ace Hardware, Canadian Tire, V&S department store, True Value, Peavey Marts, PRO Hardware, and London Drugs.
Online: E-ZEEWRAP® Refills are available via 3rd party sellers on Amazon and E-bay.
Where do I mount my Dispenser?
You can mount your dispenser on the wall or under your cupboards using the screws provided, or call 1-800-667-9727 for free grommets and place the dispenser on your counter top. Note special screws may be needed for drywall/plaster walls. Keep the dispenser away from any source of heat such as toasters or stoves as the dispenser may melt.
Can I use my wrap in the microwave?
- Leave at least a 1" (2.5cm) space above the food using a deep bowl. Do not let the film wrap touch the food to be heated.
- Turn back one edge to vent steam. Do not use in browning units or browning dishes.
- Follow the instructions of the microwave oven manufacturer and avoid excessive softening of the film wrap from overheating.
DO NOT USE IN CONVENTIONAL OVENS
Before Refilling bend both tabs outward so base locks securely to the top of the dispenser.
- No lubricate is necessary. However, if your roll starts to rub or stick (use Vaseline or vegetable oil) on the inside of the core where the axles fit or on the axles. This may help the roll turn easier.
- After continued use of the dispenser, the wrap may become difficult to dispense. It is because this opening where the wrap first touches the dispenser has become super smooth and the wrap sticks to this edge. (#2 on image below) Simply wash with baking soda or steel wool this edge to make it rough again.
- Under certain conditions, static may be a problem with plastic wrap. To reduce the static place a wet rolled up paper towel on the inside bottom of the dispenser (not touching the refill). Keep wet for one week. This will put humidity into the wrap...or place the refill (only) in the freezer for 24 hours.
- If the base tends to fall out of the holder - bend the tabs outwards & put dispenser together, make sure you hear a distinct snap snap on either side or you can clearly see the tabs sticking out slightly. ..if it still falls out...repeat...bending tabs outwards once again.
- If your plastic blade is starting to show signs of wear and tear we can send out a free metal edge that snaps on the plastic blade. CALL 1-800-667-9727 !
How to install your replacement metal blade.
When installing your replacement blade on your EZEEWRAP dispenser, begin at one end and snap it into place an inch at a time. Rock each section slightly until you hear it click. If a section wont click move on to the next section and continue to snap until you reach the other end. If your blade does not firmly snap into place,slightly pinch the sides of the blade together and try again! Watch here.
Why does my wrap bunch?
Under certain conditions there is static in the refill. Place a wet rolled piece of paper towel on the inside base of the dispenser under the refill. Don't let the paper towel touch the refill. This has to be kept wet for a week to ten days allowing humidity to get into the plastic and reducing static. For aggressive static, place your refill into the freezer overnight.
Why does my dispenser make a chattering noise & hard to pull out?
- At the start of a new roll, lightly lubricate (use Vaseline or vegetable oil) on the inside of the core where the axles fit.
- After continued use of the dispenser the wrap may become difficult to dispense. It is because this opening where the wrap first touches the dispenser has become super smooth and the wrap sticks to this edge. Simply wash with baking soda or steelwool this edge to make it rough again or call 1-800-667-9727 for a new white base.
- Under certain conditions static may be a problem with plastic wrap. To reduce the static place a wet rolled up paper towel on the inside bottom of the dispenser (not touching the refill). Keep wet for one week. This will put humidity into the wrap.
Will other brands of wrap fit in my E-ZEEWRAP Dispenser?
Yes, other brands will work. If they won't fit on the axles, just remove the axles and let the roll flop around inside the dispenser. Save the axles because they are designed to hold the E-ZEEWRAP®® refill.
How do I clean my E-ZEEWRAP Dispenser?
Warm soapy water is recommended. Some household cleaners may damage the dispenser. Dishwasher works great just secure it down due to it's light weight.
Why does my wrap split in the middle?
The dispenser could be assembled wrong. The wrap should roll off the back of the roll and come down through the 1" opening at the back of the dispenser. Pull down the desired amount of wrap, bring forward and cut against the cutter bar which is situated directly below the E-ZEEWRAP.